Resonance Design

everything and nothing that involves notions of a design and thinking pattern that Rob van Kranenburg and me called "Resonance Design" (or Extelligence Design, your choice)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

NING social applications

"Ning is a free online service (or, as we like to call it, a Playground) for building and using social applications.
Social apps are web applications that enable anyone to match, transact, and communicate with other people."

bottomline: your own zagat, flickr and other extelligence sharing. The question that always comes to my mind here is how much time we will have or spend on creating communities rather than using it. here I am posting my first post for weeks. I have been busy, in the more or less real world. Dissolved my flat and moved to Rotterdam. Am I not community spirited enough?
In a world where tools become collectables, are we still gonna create anything with them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home